Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am... (5)

Dear head college man/woman person,

   I know you're probably wondering what a kid like me can offer a school like yours. Well lets be honest. I am the one and only Amanit Behniwal. I am the one who can save the whales. I am the one who knows all the answers. I am the one who can make a full Christmas dinner... out of dark chocolate. The Cake Boss has nothing on me.

   Ever heard of the girl who found and killed Bin Laden? That was me. How about the girl who single handedly saved the economy? That was me. Hero of Atlantis? That was me. Remember when it was discovered Elvis was actually alive and in hiding? That was me. Lets not forget about that incredible English speech. Yep, that's right. That was also me.

   Now I know I probably sound like a saint right about now, but really I'm not perfect. Close, but not quite. Everyone has a dark side no? Now don't tell anyone this but I once got arrested. But come on! I had to save that baby! I had to break and enter when I heard those cries! I had to take that child to a save place! How was I to know it was only cries from a movie?

   I'm sorry to cut this short but I must go meet with the Queen right now. In case you weren't already aware she has named me her personal adviser. Well can't deny the Queen. I look forward to your acceptance letter. We both know you'll accept me so lets make this as quick as possible alright?
                                                                                                                           Sincerely, Amanit Behniwal

No comments:

Post a Comment